Monday, May 14, 2012

First Look Bag for May 2012


This is the first of the three new beauty sample subscriptions I have joined recently. I am SO EXCITED!!!!! So far, I love this bag and I am excited to test all the products out!


What is The Look Bag?
The Look Bag is a monthly subscription of $10 for 5 luxury samples of high-end products.  Fill out your beauty profile (so they have an idea of what you like) and around the first two weeks of every month, you will receive a look bag.

By joining The Look Bag, you will receive a 20& discount off of every purchase of any product off of thelookstore.com


What it looks like out of the package


The Look Bag


What is in my Look Bag

1). The New Black – Spring 2012 Runway Color Barometer
2). L’Or’eal Paris – Wear Infinite Pressed Eye shadow
3). Erno Laszlo – The Hollywood Collection (retails for $125!!!!!)
4). Naked Princess – Shinelucious Lip Gloss Sampler
5). Kelly Teegarden Organics – Even tone & Brightening Serum


Nicole’s first thoughts on The Look Bag

1). Extremely opaque, fast drying and I love the blue shade but the yellow is, well, it is yellow. I don’t really wear yellow but I will always try something once! My husband is not a fan of the yellow, lol.

2). Soft, great pigment and love that it can be worn on any skin tone

3). I love the brand because Marilyn Monroe used Erno Laszlo products and I am excited to try this sampler out

4). Very soft, sheer and smells like cocoa. Thumbs up for being made in the USA and being cruelty free!

5). The card says this in the first line “ The world’s first chemical free skin care line created and formulated by a Cancer survivor, Kelly TeeGarden”. I love that it is certified organic, made with natural ingredients and can be used on anyone, especially cancer patients. I will need to look more into the products but I love everything I am reading so far. 


#4 Naked Princess Sampler
Left to right: Barely Coco, Barely Coral, Barely Nude,  Barely Blush


No comments:

Post a Comment