Monday, May 14, 2012

April & May Birchbox


Here is my Birchbox for April & May (I forgot to blog April)  and I will be posting soon my thoughts on Birchbox (probably tomorrow). 


What is Birchbox 
It is a monthly subscription of $10, for that $10 they send your 4-5 deluxe samples to try out. Every product you are sent, you can review and each product you review they give you 10 points. Every 100 points = $10 you can use on Birchbox to buy actual products on there website. If you refer a friend (using your special code assigned to you) and they sign up, you get 50 points for each friend that signs up. You can cancel at anytime you want to.


April 2012 Birchbox
               

1). Yes To Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes
2). Harvey Prince Yogini – 50ml
3). Erno Laszlo Active pHelityl Soap
4). Juice Beauty Oil- free Moisturizer
5). Zoya TRUE Spring Collection in Bevin


Nicole's thoughts on April's box

1). Smelled great, soft cloth and didn't irritate my skin but didn't remove my make-up easily. I had to rub hard to get it off
2). Not my cup of tea but it didn't smell bad
3). Loved it, was very impressed by it but I cannot spend $40 on a face wash
4). Great moisturizer, didn't break me out but i have really dry skin and the product would be better for normal/combo/oily.
5). My favorite product from the box, went on easily, I needed only one coat and it lasted longer than my other polishes do. I ended up buying 6 more polishes from Zoya because of this sample.



May 2012 Birchbox - Gossip Girl Edition


1). Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
2). Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20
3). Dior Diorshow Extase
4). Dior Miss Dior Parfum
5). Notecard underneath it al


Nicole's thoughts on May 2012 Birchbox

1). IN LOVE!!! It smell's luxurious, it really clean's your scalp and hair AND your hair looks like you just went to the salon. It has a wonderful shine to your hair afterwards and when you use the product, you on't need a lot to clean your hair.
2). Honestly, I haven't used it YET but I plan on trying it out soon.
3). I really like the wand, it has 4 humps in it to give your lashes separation and a great curl
4). Not my cup of tea, kind of strong and reminds me of the Juicy Couture perfumes.
5). Cute but will probably end up in a junk pile. Maybe, I will just send a friend a little card, at least I won't waste it and I can make someone smile 









No comments:

Post a Comment