Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit



Cystic acne. If you have acne, you know the horrors of a cystic acne attack on your face. It morphs your face, it causes you physical pain, it will grow and grow and will never come to a head. Sometimes it will burst or you will make it explode (I do this) and rarely it will go away on it’s own . However, most of the time it will shrink down (after a serious dose of acne treatments to destroy the bastard) to a tiny little bump and it will wait to re-appear when you least expect it. I could say it appears when I am stressed but I will be honest; cystic acne shows it’s ugly face whenever it wants to.

During our move, I broke out all over my face, one spot would start to go away and another takes its place. The combination of the dry air and acne is a bad mix for my face and traditional acne treatments just made my dry skin even worse. I decided to try a new acne system (if you want to call it that), it has positive reviews and two of the products have a cult following. The kit should be arriving tomorrow and I plan on taking pictures of my face on Day 1 and Day 30. If the kit works, I will post the pictures, if not, well you will hear about that, ha ha.

Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit

I ordered the Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit from Sephora and based on reviews, the cleanser and the acne treatment have a cult following behind them (that truly peaked my interest). I figured I have tried pretty much everything else on the market and I didn't have much to lose if it didn't work and so much to gain if it did. I was first turned on to Kate Somerville by a Youtube guru who loved the Kate Somerville Nourish moisturizer. I had been on the hunt for a good moisturizer that would moisturize my skin but wouldn't be too heavy to put make-up on top of. I ended up going to Sephora, getting a sample and fell in love with the moisturizer. 

After moving, I planned on ordering the cream (it is on the expensive end and I saved some money to get it) but with the explosion of acne on my face, I ordered the Blemish Banisher Kit instead. The kit comes with a moisturizer but I don't feel it will be enough for my skin but you have to try something new to find out if it will work.

Kate Somerville Nourish Moisturizer



No comments:

Post a Comment