Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birchbox has arrived!!


As I posted before, there was a bit of a delivery issue with my March Birchbox (due to my move). The Birchbox team responded to my e-mail promptly and immediately sent me a replacement box. I was surprised that I still got the Teen Vogue Birchbox, earlier that month Birchbox sent me an e-mail asking if I would like a Teen Vogue Birchbox, instead of the regular Birchbox for the month of March. Of course, I picked the Teen Vogue box and I adore everything inside!



Essie Luxeffects in A Cut Above was a product I saw a lot of youtuber’s get in their box and I had hoped it would be in mine. It is a bottle of glitter, in one color but the pieces are in different shapes. You use it as a topcoat on any color you would like and it gives off this shimmery effect that you just can’t help but look at.

Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Joy, looks orange in the tube but when you put it on, it morphs into this very beautiful pink shade that I swatched below. The color reminds me of a Barbie pink, a very girly, innocent kind of pink.


Twistband Hair Tie is not a new product to me, as I received it in a previous Birchbox but I was thrilled to get another one. Twistbands look good on your wrist (like jewelry), when you put your hair up, it will secure your hair tight enough to hold your hair but not too tight to give you a headache. Plus, when I take it out, my hair doesn’t get caught in it.

Annick Goutal Petite Cherie is a wonderful perfume, I like it because it has a musk scent to it but it is a scent that not everyone would like, well, in my age range that is. Most people in my age range like fruity, fresh scents and I don’t particularly like those scents.

I still have Marshmallow Fireside from Bath & Body Works in my house from Christmas! I have so many Wallflowers left over that I will be good until fall! I like warm, homey and musk scents in my home and for my everyday perfume.

Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Papers is just blotting papers, nothing special in my opinion. Although, I haven’t tried it yet but maybe it will be more than the average blotting paper. * BB card says tissues are coated with transparent rice powder to leave skin perfectly shine-free. 

This picture has the Twistband in it

Birchbox sleeve for Teen Vogue

As for today, I received some great news via e-mail just now and my plans for Thursday have changed (for the better) and I am so excited!! I will share the happiness later. 

I still have to share my recent trip to Sephora, Ulta and my QVC Tarte purchase that came in yesterday.

As for now, I have a workout to do and a book to read (see picture) he he.



No comments:

Post a Comment