Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New products & HG?



I wanted to make a haul post of some of my new finds and not to show off but because I am happy to find so many products with a kick of power.  My favorite find was the foundation it is long wearing, moisturizing but leaves a matte finish and is full coverage.  I have found my Holy Grail foundation and I hope that it stays this way (or at least for a couple of months :P)





Products from left to right, top to bottom:
Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Exposed
MAC Mineralize blush in Warm Soul
MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder in Light
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15
MAC Fix + (it is such an amazing spray, it refreshes your face, keeps your skin from drying out and sets your make-up).


GOSH!!!! Look how pale I am!! lol
Swatches 
Left = Warm Soul
Right = Exposed



Products from left to right, top to bottom:
NYC eye shadow in Queens Boulevard
NYC eye shadow in Fashion Boot Camp
Smashbox eye shadow in Sand (vey neutral, light shimmer, great for everyday)
MAC lustre drops in Pink Rebel (I put this in my foundation to add some glow)
MAC Lustre Glass in Pinkarat (looks great on top of lipstick in this picture)
Soap & Glory Hand Food (smells divine)
MAC Lustre lipstick in Viva Glam Gaga (such a pretty pink)
MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz
Korres lip butter in Jasmine (great everyday lip balm/lip color)



Swatches (left to right)
Pink Rebel (rubbed in), Sand, Pink Rebel (just right out of the tube), Pinkarat, Viva Glam Gaga, Jasmine. 

Korres Jasmine may look clear but in person it has a more nude color to it.

1 comment:

  1. I need to find a better full coverage base. I like my base.. but I need better coverage.. mine seems way to minimal. It doesn't cover any of my blemishes and it barely evens out my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete